At a glance
HEADQUARTERS AUSTIN, TX
Fuze proposed a cloud strategy phased in IP PBX, contact center, presence, video, analytics, and API integration for Hanger’s home-grown business applications.
“What Fuze brought to us,” noted Meffert, “was the ability to roll out cloud communications services at a faster pace than we could have done inhouse. Whenever I am asked about the two or three companies that I highly recommend, Fuze is one of them.”
Following the successful application integration work and fully-featured voice deployment, a complete cloud communications suite was delivered. With Fuze, Hanger’s communications system included a contact center application for inbound and outbound customer communications; presence and instant messaging to enhance internal collaboration; and video conferencing via a cost-effective, video bridging infrastructure.
- Platform characteristics:
- Simpli?ed, reliable platform
- Ability to integrate with internal applications
- Key use cases:
- Uni?ed tools including IP PBX, contact center, presence, and video
- Full analytics dashboard to view call activities across the organization